Then we will live forever on the New earth. I have no idea exactly what life will be like from then on. What do you think?

I don’t think Jesus lied, I don’t think Paul contradicted Him, and I don’t think either of them ever contradicted the OT, even a little bit. I think intelligent people can have different opinions and remain respectful. People tend to believe what they’ve been taught. All of us have been taught lies. Most have worked to unlearn some of the lies, but not all. We lean towards believing what we like. I don’t believe God’s plan was to have hundreds of different doctrines gleaned from His Word. I don’t think there’s anybody in the world today who knows the whole truth and believes nothing but the truth. I believe the Bible says Jesus is yet to come back to earth. He will wake us, His faithful saints, from our sleep of death and raise us to immortality, perfect just like He is, to be priests in His service for 1000 years, on earth. That’s the gospel of the kingdom that Jesus preached, and isn’t taught in churches. Then we will live forever on the New earth. I have no idea exactly what life will be like from then on. What do you think?

Monty Wheeler

There is all absolute truth it’s either all absolute truth or all a lie and you can if you have Jesus in your heart he will direct and guide you into all truth and he says don’t be deceived God is not mocked

Tamie Stafford

Simple fix Workout your own salvation with fear and trembling we have no excuses when Gods given promises like ask seek and knock … See more

Todd McAdams

I go to a church where the Pastor gives it to us straight every Sunday. It’s a sermon right from the Bible. Read the book of Revelations. It will happen just as it says.

Shirley Gatlin