Then, why does Christianity push for EVERYONE to come to God/Jesus under our one faith

I am a believer!!!
I’m not asking this out of sarcasm, but pure curiosity and transparency of a thought that has bothered me, only because I’ve never heard an answer that eases the thought; here it is.
If the “one world religion is the sign of the anti Christy/end of times” which brings about “the destruction of the world.” Then, why does Christianity push for EVERYONE to come to God/Jesus under our one faith. Wouldn’t this be setting the stage?

Melaney Martens

Prophecies about the end times are a description of things that will happen when the end is coming - not a warning of what will happen if we make certain choices. We can’t stop or postpone the end times by changing the way we do things (for example, by… See more

Laura Kay Mohr

There’s no salvation except for Jesus, which is one reason we want everyone to recognize Him as Savior. As we’ve seen for the past 2000 years, straight is the path, narrow is the gate, and FEW find it. Christianity will never be a one world religion un… See more

Micki Shilvock

The meaning of one world religion is a combination of all faith but christianity itself is a belief in God and Jesus Christ only .

Vengel Son Kharwanlang