There are only two types of people in this world. A person that is 100% relying on Jesus to be permanently right with God AND everyone else. Which are you?

There are only two types of people in this world. A person that is 100% relying on Jesus to be permanently right with God AND everyone else. Which are you?

Mike Ryan

good question!

George Grant

I’m working very hard to be right with the lord he knows my heart thank you lord amen

Luis Rivera

Thats right and those that are legit a new creation their life will reflect by their fruit that they are legit followers of Christ. The ones that claim the Name of Jesus will depart from iniquity because they are a legitimate new creation IN Christ. Those that are IN Christ do NOT want to fulfill the lusts of Flesh anymore.2 Timothy 2:19Nevertheless the solid foundation of God stands, having this seal: “The Lord knows those who are His,” and, “Let everyone who names the name of Christ depart from iniquity.”Galatians 5:24And those who are Christ’s have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.IF INDEED, IF NOT they are NOT HISRomans 8:9But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His.1 Thessalonians 4:7For God did not call us to uncleanness, but in holiness.

Rick Kennedy

How can we tell who is legit, Jesus says you will know them by their fruit, and those that practice habitual sin Works of Flesh Bible says they will NOT inherit Kingdom of God.Galatians 5:19-2319 Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lewdness, 20 idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies, 21 envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.Do not be deceived 1 Corinthians 6:9-109 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor [b]sodomites, 10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God.

Rick Kennedy

1 Corinthians 15:33-3433 Do not be deceived: “Evil company corrupts good habits.” 34 Awake to righteousness, and do not sin; for some do not have the knowledge of God. I speak this to your shame.

Rick Kennedy

1 Peter 4:1Christ’s Example to Be FollowedTherefore, since Christ suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves also with the same mind, for he who has suffered in the flesh has ceased from sin,

Rick Kennedy

2 Peter 2:14having eyes full of adultery and that cannot cease from sin, enticing unstable souls. They have a heart trained in covetous practices, and are accursed children.

Rick Kennedy