There has been great debate about whether you can lose your salvation

Lately, on several of my Christian pages I follow, there has been great debate about whether you can lose your salvation, and what it takes to be saved and spend eternity in Heaven. Ill give 4 verses that make me believe that all you need is to believe in Jesus, who He is, and what He did for us.
John 3:16 “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”
In Revelation 3:5, Jesus Himself says: “He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before His angels.”
And in 1 John 5:5, it tells us who those are that Jesus was talking about that "overcometh ".
"Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?”
1 John 5:13
“These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.”
I do not claim to be an expert in the Bi le by any means, but this, I believe,
If you believe in Him, Jesus says HE WILL NEVER blot your name out of the Book of Life! Has nothing to do with when, or how often you repent, or any other works that you can do on this earth. You just need to believe…

Jamie Boven

Amen Jesus is the way the truth and the life no one comes to the Father except through him, believing that we are the righteousness of God in Christ is our blessed assurance we are forgiven from our sins through the death and resurrection of Jesus hall… See more

Gina Stoll

Jamie Boven, if you accept the Son, you accept the Father that sent the Son for our salvation. The Father embraces his children and never lets them go. Jesus is the way. God bless you and may His grace shine upon you.

Allen Scott

Repentance is a continuous subject in scripture for Salvation. A human is so rebellious that they can give the salvation away because of free will. God doesn’t take it away a person walks away from Christ. Abide in me and I will abide in you. Christ s… See more

Hope Thompson