There is always the talk of the sexes in many posts. Did God favor the men? What about the Women? God is referred to as He, Jesus was a man

Food for Thought
There is always the talk of the sexes in many posts. Did God favor the men? What about the Women? God is referred to as He, Jesus was a man.
There are many prominent women in the Bible, Jesus first revealed himself as the Messiah to a Samaritan woman. He first revealed His resurrected self to a woman.
But I was reading something today and it struck me. The Lord has tested Wisdom and found it worthy. When Solomon was asked what he wanted from the Lord, he replied he wanted Wisdom.
What I found today in my reading was in Proverbs 4. Wisdom is referred to as She. The Lord has said that wisdom is to be cherished and sought after diligently. But it is the first thing, I believe, that is a gift that is of woman to us.
God bless you nd may His grace shine upon you.

Allen Scott

Amen!!!

Cheryl Ciconte

The Father is and always WILL be the Godhead. Not saying that the Woman and child are not just as important. 3 in 1 that is how He can self council within Himself because He is ALL that He creates.

Andrew B. Scoggins

There is something about the daughters of God…cherish them.

Tholsee Reddy

Psalm 131: 2 “But I have calmed and quieted myself, I am like a weaned child with its mother; like a weaned child I am content”… I have to believe that God has characteristics of both Mother and Father, even though He has made humans, and most other species, plants and animals, male and female; but like a few of them, God has both genders in one. There is no male and female God. God does not require any partner in order to produce anything. Do we/should we/could we, do we, humans, experience God’s Mercy, Protection, Instruction, and Provision as much like a good Mother, as much as a Good Father??

Joseph Bacon

There is no male or female according to God. Adam basically named his rib woman. God gave Adam one name. Adam=man=mankind= Gods body.

Matt Coley