There is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved

Acts 4:12 Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved.

1 Like

This verse can’t be any clearer – there’s no other name between heaven and earth and that name is Jesus!

It’s a wonder how people look to other names. Millions, if not billions, turn to religions, gurus, cults, and religious figures and personalities. There is only one Way, Truth, and Life; no other way to heaven but through Christ. Yes, He is not around physically anymore which is why salvation is by grace through faith alone

Amen!

1 Like

@eestioko.

Yeah correct “Millions, if not billions, turn to religions, gurus, cults, and religious figures and personalities.” (May i borrow this line please :slight_smile: )
For some reason , Other people are claiming that they are the truth the way and the life.
I get angry when i heard this news. I’ll do some quick search and its true that he is proclaiming that title. We must follow the guidelines of the Lord written in the bible. Some of us are leaders of a church don’t took to much title. Let God Lead you don’t overtake.

Amen to that its a big Yes! Our Heavenly Father knows us and our circumstances and even what faces us in the future. His Beloved Son, Jesus Christ, our Savior, has suffered and paid for our sins and those of all the people we will ever meet. He has perfect understanding of the feelings, the suffering, the trials, and the needs of every individual

Amen to that! The Bible teaches us that there is a name above all other names that we know. Whatever circumstances, trials or tribulations we are facing, they are just names which are all under one greater name -Jesus Christ.

Philipians 2:9-11
Therefore God has highly exalted him and bestowed on him the name that is above every name, so that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Yes, our Lord God is the answer to all of our problems. He is our salvation, our savior, our Lord. If you seek eternal happiness, go to Him. He will save us all. No one else can and will. We cannot save ourselves, we are facing something we cannot fully comprehend, we need Jesus Christ.