There is no pain that God can't heal

There is no pain that God can’t heal.

Jeremiah 17:14 Heal me, LORD, and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved, for you are the one I praise.
Jeremiah 30:17 But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds,’ declares the LORD,

heal.PNG

1 Like

Yes. Sometimes, we may not always understand God’s ways especially when it causes us pain, confusion, heartbreak and lost. But every pain has purpose. God promise us that He is always with us and He will carry us through. Healing is hard. But always remember this.

Romans 8:18 says; “The pain you’ve been feeling can’t compare to the joy that’s coming”

He knows what is in our hearts. Even if it kills us, even if this pain feels like impossible to survive and tearing us apart. God will help us overcome this pain just like any other battles we have fought. We will get through them and He will restore us.

1 Like

“There is no pain that God can’t heal”. Thank you for this reminder! It’s actually very timely. I am very thankful for being a part of this community because I am refreshed with God’s promises. I agree. He may be silent at times but He never leaves us especially during the painful moments. He is always ready to heal us, if we come to Him with open hearts.

1 Like

Every person who came to Jesus was healed regardless of his or her disease. Because he can do everything that is impossible… No need to ask for God’s permission to be healed; Jesus knew that God wanted people well and even before you ask it, God already knew what you wanted and he already granted it…Just have faith!

1 Like

Hello its true God is our healer nothing too hard For Him he can heal our pain and Give us Joy to our Heart. And God has a purpose for your pain a reason for your struggle and a reward for your faithfulness. Trust in Him and dont Give up

2 Likes

Hello @FaithinGod Good day to you co-community friend.
Yeah its true that no pain that God can’t heal. But as a Human we can say that its our choice also if we are going back again in the same situation that we hurt most.
There are different types of pain. Physically and emotionally. Emotionally is the most hardest part because it depends on the situation and how long will you heal yourself. Its so hard to heal this pain but time will come. Just try to reach our God he is waiting every single time.

1 Like