There’s a lot of Christian’s nowadays praying for Ukraine but not Russia

There’s a lot of Christian’s nowadays praying for Ukraine but not Russia. What happened to “thy will be done”? We very well could be living in the red horse judgment in the book of revelation. We know that massive worldwide inflation is right around the corner following the war going on in Ukraine. Does this not seem like the end times? The issue at hand is bigger than Ukraine. Pray rather that God sustain you through the hard times ahead while his will is done. Pray that you are accounted worthy to escape these things.

Joel Leonard

I pray for all that is kept in the dark by their tyrannical governments. I pray for all that is dependent on man. I pray that they put their faith in our Creator. He hears your cries. His will be done. Believe!!

Pamela Simmons

Been praying for both . It’s not the people but politicians who are causing it all. Pray for Brothers and sisters.

Ricky Cantu

I pray for Russia and Ukraine, a lot of Russia as a whole does not want this war to happen. People in Russia have family in the Ukraine. Many people in Russia are worrying about their family and friends worrying for their safety, lots of Russian soldie… See more

Sky Esser