Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer

Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Mark 11:24

This is actually the favourite bible verse of my Mom and Dad…they summarize the verse by stating “If you can see it and believe it, you can receive it.”… So if you consulted God to make sure the object of your prayer is right to receive, then there is no doubt that you will gonna have it… All that’s left for you to do is to take action, a daily consistent and unrelenting action…in God’s perfect timing you’ll eventually receive what you prayed for, trust him with all your heart.

1 Like

@FaithinGod - Thank you this is very timely for my sister going back to Dubai. But now she’s facing struggles with her requirements like permit in the embassy, travel pass, medical certificate and so on.The new normal for travel agency is quite difficult the procurement of all the documents on hand. Now that her flight is next week and without completing the documents. I am sure she has this panic mindset. I pray🙏 that God will show to her a better decisions or God will lead her a way in order for her to come over safely to dubai. This verse, it’s such a comfort. I believe that she will receive an answer for this and I pray that she will be ready for accepting the results. I know that God is in control of everything but she has also a actions to do so. I pray for the betterment of her journey to buy especially her company would have a better consideration on her part. Amen🙏

1 Like

Yes, I love this verse!
When you pray to God and believe you can have it, you will get it. If you did your best in trying to attain your goal, you will definitely reach it through your hard work and perseverance. Your efforts will be crowned by God. If we pursue our dreams with a loving and passionate heart, we will reach it because God knows we deserve it.

1 Like

Father, I give You all the glory and praise that is due to Your great name. You are so faithful. Thank You, Lord, for answered prayers and for granting me the desires of my heart today. Glory to God in the highest heaven, and on earth, and let there be continued peace within my heart and life. Thank you for answering my prayers for my sister travelling back to dubai. I continually praying for her safety when she get back, and the quarantine accomodation may the Lord guide her to be safe and okay with her staying alone due to quarantine regulations.

1 Like

Yes, let us not simply ask for something from the Lord God, but let us also believe that it will happen. Let us have faith in Him. Pray and work hard for it or pray and believe that it will happen.

1 Like