Therefore my people will know my name; therefore in that day they will know that it is I who foretold it. Yes, it is I." Isaiah 52:6

A worker who does not need to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth shares with the one who seeks for it (TRUTH) as it is a hidden treasure!

All day long I have held out My hands to an obstinate people who walk in the wrong path, who follow their own imaginations after the reading from the Law and the Prophets “I revealed Myself to those who did not ask for Me; I was found by those who did not seek Me. To a nation that did not call My name, I said, ‘Here I am! Here I am!’ For My people have been taken without cause; those who rule them taunt, declares the LORD, and My name is blasphemed continually all day long. How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of those who bring good news, who proclaim peace, who bring good tidings, who proclaim salvation, who say to Zion, “Your God reigns and now what have I here? declares the LORD. Therefore My people will know My name; therefore they will know on that day that I am He who speaks. Here I am!” Then their eyes were opened and they recognized Jesus—and He disappeared from their sight. “Were not our hearts burning within us they asked each other as He spoke with us on the road and opened the Scriptures to us there they found the Eleven and those with them, gathered together they got up that very hour and returned to Jerusalem. The synagogue leaders sent word to them about the times and seasons, brothers, we do not need to write to you. For you are fully aware that the Day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. While people are saying, “Peace and security,” destruction will come upon them suddenly, like labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape. Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed. “Brothers, if you have a word of encouragement for the people, please speak.”

Isaiah 52:5-7
Isaiah 65:1,2
1 Thessalonians 5:1-3
Acts 13:15
Isaiah 6:10
Luke 24:31-33