These are some of the verses that explain and back up the doctrine of election and predestination

I was attacked a few times in this group for my reformed theology. Makes me sad that Christians attack other Christians so horribly. These are some of the verses that explain and back up the doctrine of election and predestination. I would hope before you judge(which no one should be doing)you will study these and see what you think. There is too much that divides us in this sinful world. If it is not against the bible and is backed up by scripture why would people say it is a lie. God is in control over everything in a nutshell that is what I believe thank you

Shaina Mack

So tired of the nonsensical argument that we can’t judge anyone and that encompasses disagreement over doctrine. We so can and should judge when people fall from Christ’s grace and witness to them.

James Candelmo

Calvinism simply seeks to reconcile how we can have free will when we have a sovereign God.But the poster’s point was really more about Christians attacking each other over doctrinal nuances. To call someone with a different perspective on nonessentia… See more

Chris Kuzak

Confusion is not of God and what you’re lifting up is not SCRIPTURAL AT ALL…you’re picking verses out of context …What about the verses like John 3:16 and WHOSOEVER SHALL CALL UPON THE NAME OF THE LORD SHALL BE SAVED …IT SAYS WHOSOEVER …NOT… See more

Meghan Tomlinson