These Rugby stars are REAL stars in this DARK world!

This is a great article! Stories of 2 Australian rugby players who publicly expressed their Christian faith and its values on Social Media. Guess what? They are under fire and one of them is almost being fired. But its bit unsual - He made comment that he will stand for his faith though it means losing his career. Mind you! He is the top paid rugby player!

How great it is to see such people in the sport world - a place usually where people tend to lose themselves in to money and popularity!

Some of their comments -

Folau has been charged with a high-level code of conduct breach for sharing a scriptural message on social media that Hell awaits "drunks, homosexuals, adulterers, liars, fornicators, thieves, atheists, [and] idolaters” who do not repent.

The ongoing controversy stems from Folau’s declaration that he is ready to give up being Australia’s most popular and the world’s highest paid rugby player, after he came under fire for expressing his Christian views on social media.

While he is now in danger of losing his career over his faith, he remains committed to his values.

"First and foremost, I live for God now. Whatever He wants me to do, I believe His plans for me are better than whatever I can think. If that’s not to continue on playing, so be it. In saying that, obviously I love playing footy and if it goes down that path I’ll definitely miss it. But my faith in Jesus Christ is what comes first,” Folau said.

What do you guys have to say about it?