They cannot satisfy their appetites or fill their stomachs with wealth, for it became the stumbling block that brought their iniquity so they will throw their silver into the streets, and their gold will seem unclean. Ezekiel 7:19

A worker who does not need to ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth shares with the ones who seek for it (TRUTH) as a hidden treasure!

Then I heard another voice from heaven say: The two will become one flesh. So they are no longer two, but one flesh show Me the coin used for the tax so they brought Him a denarius. I know that the king of Egypt will not allow you to go unless a mighty hand compels him. Come out of her, my people,’ so that you will not share in her sins, so that you will not receive any of her plagues; now the rest of mankind who were not killed by these plagues still did not repent of the works of their hands. furthermore they did not repent of their murder, sorcery, sexual immorality, and theft and they did not stop worshiping demons and idols of gold, silver, bronze, stone, and wood, which cannot see or hear or walk the power of the horses was in their mouths and in their tails; indeed, their tails were like snakes, having heads with which to inflict harm.

Revelation 9:19-21
Revelation 18:4
Exodus 3:19
Mark 10:8
Matthew 22:19

A worker who does not have to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth shares with the ones who seek for it (TRUTH) as a hidden treasure!

Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling and to present you unblemished in His glorious presence, with great joy.
save others by snatching them from the fire; and indeed, have mercy on those who doubt; and to still others show mercy tempered with fear, hating even the clothing stained by the flesh.

Jude 1:22-24

@everyone

Yet in the same way these dreamers defile their bodies, reject authority, and slander glorious beings. But even the archangel Michael, when he disputed with the devil over the body of Moses, did not presume to bring a slanderous charge against him, but said, “The Lord rebuke you!” These men, however, slander what they do not understand, and like irrational animals, they will be destroyed by the things they do instinctively.…
Jude 1:8-10

@highlight