They found a tumour in my moms stomach and think it’s cancer stomach to the bone please pray

Urgent prayer request:
Calling all prayer warriors. They found a tumour in my moms stomach and think it’s cancer stomach to the bone please pray for my mother to be healed of anything Cancerous in the body and stomach in Jesus name

Ash Cavallaro

Prayers going out for a complete healing , our God can do it last year my husband was diagnosed with throat cancer went through chemo/radiation treatment, his last test to check he was cancer free , now we are praying for his brother just got diagnosed… See more

Toni Young

Praying for your mom. God bless her in Jesus name. Amen

John Willard

Prayers are offered for you and your Mom that God will Strengthen and Deliver her through this condition. That she will have Comfort and Restoration from this infirmaty. Know that ALL things work together for good according to his word according to his… See more

Karen Williams-Butler

heavenly father we come to ask for your healing touch and comfort for family and friends please be with her and give the doctors wisdom on what they need to do we thank you father and we love you so very much amen

Tony Kelly