This is an impromptu song that Liam (age 9) sang for his Grandma because he can’t see her for Easter

2020-04-15 095514
This is an impromptu song that Liam (age 9) sang for his Grandma because he can’t see her for Easter. We decided to share it to all those who cannot be close to loved ones right now. “Peace in Christ”. Happy Easter everyone! He is only 9 years old but still asks how many people liked it enough to share it.:relaxed:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ChristianT/permalink/876325032888051/

3 Likes

Hello there big boy! You are a good singer and asongwriter too. You are an inspiration to others with the same age as you. Keep up the good work! I know your grandma is so proud of you…

You’re such a great kid boy. Hoping when you’re grown up you’re still the same, loving and caring to other people, be kind cause that’s your only weapon againts demons. I believe we have demons inside us. Only then you’ll know when to control yourself. Be safe and continue to spread your love kid.

I really love it when people use their talents to share the Lord God’s love for us all. Very touching and amazing song and voice, Liam! At a young age, you are using your talents for a very good cause! God bless you, Liam!

Hi sweet kiddo let me pray for you, almighty father thank you for this kid who is willing to use his talent to spread love and blessing to his family friends and love ones. God i prayed that guide this kid all the days of his life hear his prayers and heart’s desire according to your will father God. Thank you in Jesus name i pray amen.

If you are been tormented by evil spirits/ demons , I recommend Daily Mercy because it has set me free. Its an extensive online deliverance platform that you can do from anywhere you have internet . www.ricardowatson.com and look for Daily Mercy , schedule a call