This is my answer to you

There was a moment in my life when I had to make a great decision that would change the rest of my life, and in that moment of 1-2 minutes, God suddenly reminded me of a prayer that I made to Him when I was a teenager, and He reminded me: “This is my answer to you, did you not pray for it, and am I not answering your prayer”

Experiences like that reminds me of how much God loves me, and how much He remembers even the small prayers that I made to Him.

I have since made the decision to accept what God offered me as an answer to my prayer, and whenever I remember, I am thankful for His faithfulness to me. Thank you God!

1 Like

This is beautiful. Whenever someone remembers something that I gave them, it warms my heart, how much more when that someone is the Lord God?! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I like the reflection.

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.