This is my husband walking his best on his own today only through the Will and Glory of God!

Two years I was a nonbeliever! Then I had the most amazing encounter in the mix of the most tragic experience In my life. My small family and I were stuck on side the highway broken down. My husband was standing by the drivers door smoking a cigarette while we waited for assistance. We were there maybe 8 minutes when an impaired driver crossed over the median and slammed into us. It Immediately pined my husband braking both legs at the shins. Then running him completely over and sending out car out of control. I believe in this moment I countered an Angle, at the time I thought it was my husband as I looked over screaming for him to make the car stop spending, and was met with a calming “I am” and the car stopped instantly. And I was alone in the front seat. I quickly got out to check my children in the back seat. They were perfectly fine. Then I realized my husband wasn’t with us. I stepped back and noticed him almost lifeless on the grown. The most terrifying site I’ve ever seen. I was immediately filled with all these terribly horrible feelings and thoughts , and then before I could even react I was completely taken over by this calming comforting feeling my heart was so full in that moment and I knew that it was God and that he was letting me know that he had his hands on my husband and I had nothing to worry about. In that very Instant I knew with out a Doubt that God was real and he was there for us. My Husband was in a coma for a quarter of a year. Diagnosed with severe brain injury. He had no brain activity when he arrived at the hospital. Doctors encouraged us to pull the plug and told us that if he woke up he wouldn’t have much life, but I knew God held on to him for a reason. I knew of the promise God made in my heart that day. That day he saved my soul, and I knew it was up to me to help save my husbands souI I knew there is a greater plan so I held on and we’ve been pushing through these pass two years, and it has been such a beautiful and glorious Journey. I’m not saying it’s been easy or that I would have picked this path for us but I’m so thankful for these experiences and that God thought us two lost souls we’re strong and worthy enough of this Challenge. This is my husband walking his best on his own today only through the Will and Glory of God!

Capture
Jade Gonzales