This is the kind of fighting we need in this war on souls and it is yet another thing that will bring the feast with our Lord closer

Judging from American politics alone…i see the end coming faster than before. Even faster than when i witnessed September 23rd, 2017. My first time witnessing a prophecy be fullfilled right before my very eyes. With this being said, I feel a great desire to inspire bravery in the faces of those who are willing to die for Jesus. Always remember, the true you is your soul. Not your body. Do not fear losing your body. Fear losing your soul. Now, my only worry living in this world is someone forcing me to recieve something that even SEEMS like the Mark of the Beast. I would rather be skinned alive than be claimed by Satan. He did not die and suffer for me. Jesus did. And may Jesus forever deserve every single soul He saved. Including mine. May all who are not ready, be ready. May all who are ready, pray passionately for those they know are not ready. Even if they seem so. When it comes to prayer, there is zero false hope. Come to the Lord with an honest heart, and He will listen to it like its a beautiful song. This is the kind of fighting we need in this war on souls
and it is yet another thing that will bring the feast with our Lord closer.

Tristan Clark

Lovely lovely.

Tholsee Reddy

I pray this is so!! Someone said not for another 2 years. I’m hoping it’s soon

Sarah Midd

George Wawrykow

Amen. I pray everyday for my brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus all over the world. starting with Afghanistan. Also many of us are setting our alarms for 8 pm PST to stop whatever we are doing and pray for all in harms way. it is time for the church as a whole to come to the aid of the underground church. Soon we will be underground

Betsy Castle-Mcmillan