This is the spirit of the antichrist they are of the world they speak from the world’s perspective and that is why the world listens to them which is already in the world at this time. 1 John 4:4

A worker who does not need to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth share with the ones who seek for it (TRUTH) as a hidden treasure!

Listen, my son, to your father’s instruction, and do not forsake the teaching of your mother. For they are a garland of grace on your head and a pendant around your neck. In every place where I cause My name to be remembered, I will come to you and bless you. My son, if sinners entice you, do not yield to them When all has been heard, the conclusion of the matter is this: Fear God and keep His commandments, because this is the whole duty of man. You are to make for Me an altar of earth, and sacrifice on it your burnt offerings and peace offerings, your sheep and goats and cattle. Each tree is known by its own fruit for out of the overflow of the heart, the mouth speaks as good stewards of the manifold grace of God, each of you should use whatever gift he has received to serve one another. If anyone speaks, he should speak as one conveying the words of God. If anyone serves, he should serve with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom be the glory and the power forever and ever. Amen. Why do you call Me ‘Lord, Lord, but not do what I say. Indeed, figs are not gathered from thornbushes, nor grapes from brambles. The good man brings good things out of the good treasure of his heart, and the evil man brings evil things out of the evil treasure of his heart. Beloved, do not be surprised at the fiery trial that has come upon you, as though something strange were happening to you. The words of the wise are like goads, and the anthologies of the masters are like firmly embedded nails driven by a single Shepherd and by these, my son, be further warned: There is no end to the making of many books, and much study wearies the body. Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who turn darkness to light and light to darkness, who replace bitter with sweet and sweet with bitter. Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes and clever in their own sight. Woe to those who are heroes in drinking wine and champions in mixing strong drink, Now if you make an altar of stones for Me, you must not build it with stones shaped by tools; for if you use a chisel on it, you will defile it. And you must not go up to My altar on steps, lest your nakedness be exposed on it. This is what the LORD, the God of Israel, said to me: “Take from My hand this cup of the wine of wrath, and make all the nations to whom I send you drink from it. And they will drink and stagger and go out of their minds, because of the sword that I will send among them.” So I took the cup from the LORD’s hand and made all the nations drink from it, each one to whom the LORD had sent me,

Exodus 20:24-26
Isaiah 5:20-22
Ecclesiastes 12:11-13
Proverbs 1:8-10
Isaiah 5:21
Jeremiah 25:15-17
Luke 6:44-46
1 Peter 4:10-12