This random guy walked up to me while I was at the mall with my grand baby sitting at the table

This random guy walked up to me while I was at the mall with my grand baby sitting at the table.He said excuse me ma’am I replied yes sir. He said my grand baby is in Houston hospital fighting for her life. He said he was always told, if you see a need plant a seed. He handed me a 100 dollars and stated he wanted to plant a seed with me for his grand baby. He said ma’am please go get that baby something for Christmas for me from my grand baby, Merry Christmas
. Please keep him and his grand baby lifted in prayer. Just thought I would share.I know I have some real prayer warriors down my timeline.

Imani Shugga Simon

JESUS IS ALIVE AND WELL, AND IS IN THE BUSINESS OF ANSWERING PRAYERS AND MAKING MIRACLES HAPPEN!!! AND WHERE 2 OR 3 ARE GATHERED IN HIS NAME, there HE IS WITH THEM in JESUS name we come together and ask for a healing over this baby that the baby be restored, AMEN

Sunshine Forest

Praying for healing and restoration for his grandchild… strength for the family. Be blessed.

Mary Williams

Prayers for his grand baby, him, his family, and you and yours for spreading seed! God bless!

Florence Santillana