This smile is not fake. This picture was taken two days after Jesus saved my life

People have been asking whether evil spirits can live in someone. What you see in the physical goes wayyy deeper than that. That’s why the bible says we wrestle not against flesh and blood but principalities. It’s one thing to be born again and it’s another to be delivered. We all need deliverance. The story below is a testament. Have a read.

This smile is not fake. This picture was taken two days after Jesus saved my life. On September 14th 2018 God rescued me from the years of torment I had been living in.

It was a Friday. I had been in a partial program for behavioral health and that day I met with my psychiatrist. He informed me that they could no longer help me. He felt that I had exhausted all help because nothing was making me better. I cried, and cried. If the doctors and meds weren’t helping, then what was I to do?

Earlier that morning, my mom told me she wanted me to attend a church conference with her later that evening. I remember thinking, “that is the last place I want to go.” In fact, in group therapy that same day I told the group how pointless the conference would be and that my mom thought I’d be “healed” (mockingly) if I went.

That same night, I met my mom at the church conference. I immediately felt sick as I entered the church. Every part of me wanted to leave. There was a lot of waiting around for tickets and seats. As I stood in the lobby, I said a prayer to God. “God, if you’re really here then I need you to show up. I need you to show up in a big way and if not, I am going to kill myself.” (I was in the darkest place I had ever been in. I meant that prayer. Every word of it.)

We took our seats and my mom proceeded to tell me that I needed to ask the pastor for prayer. I did not want to talk to anyone. I decided to go up for worship. As everyone around stood singing with their arms held towards the sky, I stood there with my arms crossed, crying. I was thinking about how I would kill myself and if it would be that night or the following day.

I saw the pastor to my right and made my way to him. I knew my mom would not be happy if I returned back to my seat before asking for prayer. I would not have asked if it wasn’t for her. I tapped him on the shoulder as worship was still going on and asked for prayer. Todd White, an evangelist speaker, was sitting a few seats down from him. The pastor told me to wait a moment as he asked Todd if he’d pray for me. Todd waved me over and grabbed both my hands. My head was hanging down as tears flowed down my cheeks. Todd said, “look at me right in my eyes.” I gently lifted my head up and made full eye contact with him. In a stern voice he said, “GET OUT!”

I lost complete control of my body. In that instant, my neck bent to the left side and my mouth opened. Screams of horror were coming out of my mouth. I was growling and hissing. I tried to attack Todd. My body was convulsing as many pastors held me and I fell to the ground. After some time, I felt something released from my body and all chaos seized. I laid there limp. I felt like a car just hit me but at the same time I felt free. Todd told me that I was filled with demonic spirits but that now I was free. It took me awhile to get up but once I did I sprinted back to where my mom was sitting and told her to follow me into the lobby. I cried tears of joy as I told her the good news.

Since that night, my life has completely changed. God heard my prayer and not only did he hear it but he answered it. He showed up in the biggest way possible. I finally stopped believing that medication and doctors could save me. That night, I asked the true savior to save me and he did.

For a whole month now I have been off all of my psych meds. I am neither manic or depressed. For the first time in 4 years I truly want to be alive. My resting heart rate has gone from 110 to 70 beats per minute. My blood pressure has dropped dramatically and all around I’m so much better then I ever was.

God is real and he preforms miracles all the time. I am still in disbelief of what happened but I am beyond grateful it did. JESUS LOVES YOU!

Mark 16:16-18
Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned. And these signs will accompany those who believe: in my name they will cast out demons; they will speak in new tongues; they will pick up serpents with their hands; and if they drink any deadly poison, it will not hurt them; they will lay their hands on the sick, and they will recover.”

Testimony by: Alexis Lulu Hoffman

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ChristianT/permalink/875369652983589/

1 Like

Hello, dear @Jimmy_Ka,
What a wonderful testimony. I’m the recent times we sometimes forget the presence of evil, we take away importance of things because it’s not “logical”. But hey, Jesus rose from the death, that’s not “logical”, that’s the act and power of our God. We shouldn’t negate our health, sometimes meds and doctors will be the solution, but the spirit health is the first part to take care of, and that only happens when you really accept Jesus Christ as your Lord.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero

Miracle is real, these are the verses that proves it’s true and so were you. Stay healthy. :slightly_smiling_face:

I am the Lord, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for me?
Jeremiah 32:27 | NIV
Hearing this, Jesus said to Jairus, “Don’t be afraid; just believe, and she will be healed.”
Luke 8:50 | NIV
Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”
Matthew 19:26 | NIV

That was a good testimony Alexis. There are times that we suffer from a certain disease that we cannot explain, and no matter how many good doctors we have; there is no certain cure for it. We are blessed because we have God, our healer. No matter how sinful we are, he is still there for us; to heal and protect us. God bless you Alexis!

That is amazing! People really do glow differently when they have a very strong bond with the Lord God! Continue sharing your story to people and touch their lives and heart! God bless you!

Oh wow this is powerful. Thanks for sharing. I am a preacher and have not dealt with anything like this but I have always wondered about this ministry and if it still exists today. I have met so many quacks and fakes, but the real ones, like your story, is one that’s full of power and encouragement. Again, thanks for sharing.

If you are been tormented by evil spirits/ demons , I recommend Daily Mercy because it has set me free. Its an extensive online deliverance platform that you can do from anywhere you have internet . www.ricardowatson.com and look for Daily Mercy , schedule a call