This truth hit me like Thor's Hammer

Two years? I wanted to tell you that it is always better to forgive others, not because they deserve it, but because you deserve peace. But, this seems really serious based on what you’ve just said. They are really taking advantage of you. It’s just sad knowing she is also a fellow Filipina. What does she do for a living? I know its none of my business, but maybe she needs help. Everyone is fighting silent battles that they don’t discuss with anyone. After you talk to her again and tried your best, and she doesn’t accept her mistakes, it’s time to stay away from her. Leave it to God and may she reflect on herself and what she’s doing not just to you but to others as well.

1 Like

Yes @Jean…hopefuly she’ll realized everything they have done from the very beginning…we didn’t mind the “taking advantage” thingy before as we are willing to help too, but it seems like it was been her habit in the long run…but anyway, time will heal on my part…I am not ready yet to make friends again because I am distancing myself to her coz we are struggling here too…unlike them they are both working…

One of the saddest reality in our Christian life and journey. The truth is that when we grew up in a Christian family we get to be introduced who Jesus is in our life, and it usually ends up with acceptance as Jesus being our personal Lord and savior. But the relationship doesn’t last long because we get to see the other side of life and be tempted with the world when we meet non-christian friends, so we backslide. But because Jesus loves us so much He patiently waits for us to come back to serve Him. Problem is, by the time we come back, a lot of time was wasted. That’s why this verse is so important for us to ponder and dwell on while we are still young and full of energy, we should not give our left over time to God. We should give to Him our best, during our prime. We should serve Him while we are still very much able.

@Jean this is totally correct. Don’t pass all the burdens to others that is willing to help / very kind to you. they might get tired and they can no longer help worthy people. in todays situation, especially in this crisis, we need also to help others and
let us help ourselves too not to be someones burden.

Hi @Jojoy I would like to share this thought I have earlier,

We could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. Whatever you do today, do it with kindness in your heart. Because everyone is fighting a battle we know nothing about. So always choose kindness everyday. Even to ourselves, be kind and don’t be so hard on yourself. Every little progress is still a progress. Be positive always and choose to spread love rather than hate. The world would be so much better if we can all learn to be kind to one another.

1 Like