This will be the second time in 6 months that I will be trying to quit smoking marijuana

I’m going to be needing lots of prayers for strength, will power and determination. This will be the second time in 6 months that I will be trying to quit smoking marijuana. I have been a habitual user since about the age of 14 (I’m 36 now). I know it’s going to be tough but with God anything is possible.

Kevin Vaughn

Look into self deliverance. I have a file I can send you. You need to be delivered from that demon, when he goes you’ll be set free and won’t smoke. We don’t do things by our flesh it’s accomplished supernaturally. Don’t deal with the fruit-get to the root!

Melissa Parcels

Please first realize that it’s hard!I was a pot smoker too (33 years ago so maybe it’s more addictive today) and I was able to stop with no desire to go back. But with cigarette smoking, that was much harder. It took about 5 weeks to feel like I could have a day without thinking about cigarettes. Kevin, go into this knowing you will struggle. When you feel the urge to smoke, you must be intentional. Pick up a ball and bounce it or put on some shoes and run. Pray, Lord take this away. I can’t do this without You. You are bigger than this. Make me bigger than this.You are going to have “white knuckle days.” You will feel the fire. But you WILL come through it.I’m praying for you brother.

April DeAndre

God will give you the grace to quit, as he did for me, but there must be no reservation in your mind to go back to it. The Israelites had to physically remove the idols from their presence and completely destroy them to guarantee the presence and blessing of God with them.

W Charles Brown

Prayers for Gods healing and strength to do this. Don’t let Satan win!

Nancy Chudzicki

Don’t worry how long it takes just have faith that God loves you and that he will give you what you need to overcome the addiction. Read proverbs check v5- 6. Godbless.

Stephen Trotter

So Jesus loves you - here’s my advice get on your knees every morning and every night before God and tell him your his and you want to please him . Read something in the Bible everyday - get serious about pleasing him and make sure he knows it . If you mess up get up and keep fighting

Mark Buchanan

You can do it man 100%

Paul Blackler