This wind caressed me as if it was hugging me

I remember when my heart was broken and I was in the kitchen crying on the floor like a baby. I didn’t know what to do or who to run to. I’ve never felt so lonely. I didn’t believe in God or any of that, but I remember hearing a preacher say in your weakest moments you must seek God because the devil will use that against you. I didn’t have faith or anything. I said okay. Jesus if you’re real help me here my heart is broken. Take this sadness away from me. Give me a sign or something. Then a gust of wind started whirling around me while I was crying on the floor and it covered me from head to toe. I felt a love that was so powerful it dried all of my tears. It repaired my broken heart. It lifted my face from the ground and gave me the strength to stand. This wind caressed me as if it was hugging me. I screamed with joy and I didn’t care who was listening. I said THANK YOU JESUS!!!

“He heals the brokenhearted and bandages their wounds.” Psalm 147:3. In this bible verse, we are reminded that even when we feel alone in our brokenness, we’re not really alone at all because God is always with those who are hurting, who are in pain and He sees always their broken hearts. Although it takes time for wounds to heal and pains to fade away, but it also takes the intervention of God our Savior who will tenderly nurse all our wounds until healing has taken place. I’m glad that you feel God’s presence and that you are healed. God bless you Kalvin!

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and God will provide everything you need. He is your friend, comforter and he knows all about you. He’s the only one we can trust in this world. You have recovered from his hand. He protected us and heal us when we’re in pain. Continue to thank him and worship him.

That is wonderful to hear!

He said to her, “Daughter, your faith has healed you. Go in peace and be freed from your suffering.”
Mark 5:34 NIV

Whenever you feel down, the Lord God is always there by your side helping you and healing your broken heart. That is such a wonderful experience you have there. God bless you! :heartpulse:

I remember before when i didn’t know Jesus as my personal savior my life was so full of anger I feel hopeless and no one cares for me but when I hear in the televison about word of God I feel that there is God that love me in my darkest life I cry that He gave his life for me to set me free in sins I thank God for new life.

1 Like

Thank You God for bringing me this message it has opened up my eyes too the truth