Those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength!

Isaiah40:31 but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

I strongly believe in this @FaithinGod I’m one of the people who haven’t felt okay recently, but still manage to get up everyday and refuse to quit. Stay strong everyone. I know it’s extra hard to function during the new normal, but we have to keep going. God is watching us and whenever we feel tired, hurt or hopeless, he will always give us strength even before we ask. Whatever life throws at us, don’t be afraid. God has been my strength because all along it was God who helped me win those silent battles. He never let me go to battles alone.

1 Like

Very well said, @Jean! Indeed God works on uns every single second. Let us not lose hope just because the world is not in a very good state right now, let us think that something better will come soon!

Yes! @Jean and @kianna I agree to the both of you. God works in mysterious ways but he works with mercy and compassion. No matter what we are fighting for at present, it will be worth it in the future. Let us continue fighting for what we believe in and thank the Lord everyday. God bless!