Thoughts on Premarital Sex and Abortion

Hi! I just want to know your thoughts regarding premarital sex and abortion

https://community.crossmap.com/t/protests-against-abortion/1747

1 Like

Having sex is mother than just a physical encounter but also goes as far as affecting our spiritual experience owing to the fact that our bodies which also happen to be the temple of God are defiled. Having premarital sex is, therefore, not ideal now that the bible comments us not to awaken love before its time. In regards to abortion, many still embrace different views, however, when we come to recognize how valuable human life is to God its hard to propel such an Idea.

1 Like

Here in the country that we currently live in, if you are pregnant and went for a checkup; the doctor will gonna ask you if tou want to continue your pregnancy or you want an abortion. It is legal in here.

I am not really in favor of abortion. Just imagine a lot of couple in our world are longing to have a baby, and there’s these sinful individuals who just killed it? Always remember, a baby is a precious gift from God.

1 Like

I’m glad that the morality of pre-marital sex from Biblical perspective is still being asked. I thought that it has become such a norm that the society accepts it as something normal. However, from a Biblical point of view, let me share Hebrews 13:4 Let marriage be had in honor among all, and let the bed be undefiled: for fornicators and adulterers God will judge. Fornication is a sexual act outside of marriage. This verse shows that sex should only be between a married couple.

As for abortion, let’s ask first, how does God recognize the baby in a mother’s womb.
Judges 13:7, Sampson was to be a Nazarite “FROM THE WOMB” to the day of his death.
Psalm 139:13-14
13 For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother’s womb. 14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made:
There are more verses in the Bible that shows that God recognizes the baby inside a mother’s womb as a separate person and not just part of the woman’s body.

So terminating the life of the baby inside the mother’s womb is technically murder.
Some states also has Fetal Homicide laws which to a degree recognizes the right of unborn child.

1 Like

Thank you for sparing some time to share your thoughts guys. I agree with you guys, a human’s life is indeed very important! And taking it away from that unborn child is just unimaginable.