Through the blood of Jesus I have been redeemed out of the hand of the devil! Claim it too for YOU

Through the blood of Jesus I have been redeemed out of the hand of the devil!
Claim it too for YOU.

Capture

Caridad B. Monroe

I pray everyone who reads this chooses to live for God and do what God wants us to do, instead of living for ourselves.Matthew 12:48 But He answered and said to the one who told Him, “Who is My mother and who are My brothers?” 49 And He stretched out His hand toward His disciples and said, “Here are My mother and My brothers! 50 For whoever does the will of My Father in heaven is My brother and sister and mother.”

Jane Lu

Yes thank u My Lord for thy blood that shade in the calvary, amen

Regie Marcelo

Amen I accept the blood of Jesus now I am redeem

Dale Davidian

I CLAIM IT AND RECEIVE IT IN JESUS’S POWERFUL NAME I ASK AND PRAY!!! AMEN!!!

Darlene Jones

Hallelujah! I give you the glory for all by brothers and sisters that agree with your word!

Caridad B. Monroe

The gift of God is not your right. The gift of God is his mercy upon you.Claim is something that you own. If you owned it then it is no longer a gift from God bcos wheter God want it or not you are claiming it anyway? is that fair to God?God loves you but never say, “God i am claiming your love for me”. Gift, mercy and love of God is God’s discretion. But if you have the right to claim it, will still God has the discretion?

Arnelsr Bayang Oliveros

Amen! Through God’s election he chose you. We don’t choose him first. Also if you are truly saved you don’t lose salvation. Once saved always saved.

Tate Priddy