To a nation that did not call on my name, I revealed myself to those who did not ask for me; I was found by those who did not seek me. I said, ‘Here am I, here am I.’“ Isaiah 65:1

A worker who does not need to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth shares with the one who seeks for it (TRUTH) as a hidden treasure!

Rather, as it is written: “No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no heart has imagined, what God has prepared for those who love Him.” The words “Once more” signify the removal of what can be shaken–that is, created things–so that the unshakable may remain in keeping with God’s promise, we are looking forward to a new heaven and a new earth, where righteousness dwells. Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away. Behold, the new has come for behold, I will create new heavens and a new earth. The former things will not be remembered, nor will they come to mind. But be glad and rejoice forever in what I create; for I will create Jerusalem to be a joy and its people to be a delight. For the director of music. Of David. How can a young person stay on the path of purity? By living according to your word. I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. Only the fool says in his heart, “There is no God.” They are corrupt, their deeds are vile; there is no one who does good. The Lord says: “These people come near to me with their mouth and honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me. Their worship of me is based on merely human rules they have been taught. This is the evil in everything that happens under the sun: The same destiny overtakes all. The hearts of people, moreover, are full of evil and there is madness in their hearts while they live, and afterward they join the dead.

1 Corinthians 2:9
2 Corinthians 5:17
Hebrews 12:27
Ezekiel 36:26
Ecclesiastes 9:3
Isaiah 65:17,18
Isaiah 29:13
Psalm 14:1
2 Peter 3:13
Psalm 119:9

download (49)