To help poor people in INDIA

please to bless people of poor around me and have there dialy bread sufficiently in there lives… I am doing my best and also pray for me to get helps from JESUS to help poor…

2 Likes

Pray for India, have mercy on us, God, and touch more people’s heart to help those in need :pray:t4::heart:

1 Like

Father God I pray for India.
As you said to your word in Psalms 2:8-9
Ask of me, and I will make the nations your heritage,
and the ends of the earth your possession.
You shall break[ them with a rod of iron
and dash them in pieces like a potter’s vessel.”

I asked for India. Visit them Father with you grace, mercy and love.
Listen to the cry of their heart.
May tehy know the ONE true GOD!
Provide for them.

In Jesus Name. Amen!

1 Like

Praise the lord AMEN… waiting for spencers from different conturies to help this poor people around me please remember and also pray for this also all my dear sisters and brothers who pray for me…

Hello there @Sudeep. God bless your kind heart. Lord put your arms around the children and families in extreme poverty in India, so they feel comfort and hope; meet their needs both physically and spiritually. I know that with you Lord, nothing is impossible. Bless also @Sudeep as always Lord. Amen.

1 Like

Hello, dear @Sudeep
Welcome to this community, I hope you like it here and can connect even more to Jesus with your experiences here. I will pray with you!
Dear God, remember the people of India, remember these people who are in need, who are hungry, remember them and give them faith. Give them faith to believe the good times will come, because they will! With you everything’s possible, bless them and make them feel you, so they can be victorious against the problems they are facing. Amen.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero

1 Like

Hello Brother @Sudeep. I want thank you for continously helping and blessing the poor in India. Lord I’ll pray the nations in India specifically the Government, Father provide them the Budget to help the poor in India. Help them to establish a program which could support their needs. Your Grace Lord can’t measured and your mercy will shaken their thirst. Amen

1 Like

Hello @Sudeep prayers up for you and the people of india our god will provide everything what we really need. we can survive this problem. I know its hard to help nowadays, they say that you can’t give what we don’t have. We will pray for you and in the whole world. God bless you my friend. Spread the love… :innocent::innocent:

1 Like

Hello @Sudeep Prayers for India

Heavenly Father, please strengthen their hearts, and remind them to encourage one another when the troubles of life start to overwhelm them. Please guard their hearts from depression. Give them the strength up to rise up each day and fight against the struggles which seek to weigh them down. Amen.

1 Like