To make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word, Ephesians 5:26

Yet through all His prophets and seers, the LORD warned Israel and Judah, saying, “Turn from your wicked ways and keep My commandments and statutes, according to the entire Law that I commanded your fathers and delivered to you through My servants the prophets.”

So know in your heart that just as a man disciplines his son, so the LORD your God disciplines you.

Blessed is the man You discipline, O LORD, and teach from Your law, I know, O LORD, that Your judgments are righteous, and that in faithfulness You have afflicted me.

My son, do not reject the discipline of the LORD, and do not loathe His rebuke; for the LORD disciplines the one He loves, as does a father the son in whom he delights.

For man did not come from woman, but woman from man.

As the sun was setting, Abram fell into a deep sleep, and suddenly great terror and darkness overwhelmed him.

So David took the spear and water jug by Saul’s head, and they departed. No one saw them or knew about it, nor did anyone wake up; they all remained asleep, because a deep sleep from the LORD had fallen on them.

Why should any mortal man complain, in view of his sins?

Those I love, I rebuke and discipline. Therefore be earnest and repent.

All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, your wickedness will punish you; your backsliding will rebuke you.

Consider then and realize how evil and bitter it is for you when you forsake the LORD your God and have no awe of me,” declares the Lord, the LORD Almighty.

You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me, anyone who does wrong will be repaid for their wrongs, and there is no favoritism.

For the LORD your God is a consuming fire, a jealous God.

Then the LORD passed in front of Moses and called out: "The LORD, the LORD God, is compassionate and gracious, slow to anger, abounding in loving devotion and faithfulness, maintaining loving devotion to a thousand generations, forgiving iniquity, transgression, and sin.

For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous Go

The haters of the LORD should have submitted themselves unto him: but their time should have endured for ever.

Then I will set my face against that man, and against his family, and will cut him off, and all that go a whoring after him, to commit whoredom with Molech, from among their people and ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat and repayeth them that hate him to their face, to destroy them: he will not be slack to him that hateth him, he will repay him to his face.

If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me.

Yet He will by no means leave the guilty unpunished; He will visit the iniquity of the fathers on their children and grandchildren to the third and fourth generations."

But they would not listen, and they stiffened their necks like their fathers, who did not believe the LORD their God, then even if these three men–Noah, Daniel, and Job–were in it, their righteousness could deliver only themselves, declares the Lord GOD, then as surely as I live, declares the Lord GOD, even if Noah, Daniel, and Job were in it, they could not deliver their own sons or daughters.

Their righteousness could deliver only themselves, and he sees the sword coming against that land and blows the ram’s horn to warn the people.

But if you do warn the wicked person and they do not turn from their wickedness or from their evil ways, they will die for their sin; but you will have saved yourself.

2 Kings 17:13
2 Timothy 3:16
Jeremiah 2:19
1 Corinthians 11:8
Genesis 15:12
1 Samuel 26:12
Deuteronomy 8:5
Psalm 94:12
Psalm 119:75
Proverbs 3:11
Proverbs 3:12
Lamentations 3:39