And all the worries and fears we have,
Praying for the needed victory

For in due course you will come through
To bring the needed relief
And through it all we shall develop
A stronger and deeper belief.

© By M.S.Lowndes

1 Like

I guess this is a poem? If it is, it reminds me of the bible verse “Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your path straight”.— Proverbs 3:5
It is simply a reminder to all of us that let us trust God and let go of our fears. God is faithful and will in all things sustain and keep us. Let us not be afraid, instead only believe in him.

Trust is to believe and TO let go, as a struggling worship leader I’m reminded of a song which I dearly love, entitled Trust His Heart by: Babbie Mason

God is too wise to be mistaken
God is too good to be unkind
So when you don’t understand
When don’t see His plan
When you can’t trace His hand
Trust His Heart
Trust His Heart

Even if we are blinded by the difficult situation in front of us, even if we are already consumed by it, we should always believe that God can. He can mend brokenness, He can heal all wounds, He can provide for the needy, HE CAN!!! We just have to trust Him and believe that He loves us so much. We should TRUST GOD’S HEART.

Having trust on God is that simply means we believe on him. We treasured him as he treasured us human. His love that he shown to us is already enough for us to believe on him.

I love thiiis! Oh how I miss writing poems. I really love the message it is sending to us. I like how people use their God-given talents to show people how amazing our Lord God is! Let us give Him our full trust, let us have faith in Him. He knows us better than we do, He knows what is good for us. His love for us is stronger than you can ever imagine! :yellow_heart:

Wow, what a beautiful poem! There are times that God seems so distant, like as if he stopped working in us that we feel alone in our life battle but the truth is, it is when he is closer than ever. In Deutoronomy 31:6 it says that, “The Lord you God goes with you, he will never leave nor forsake you.” He is with us all the way.

God is saying, “Let me do my part. You rest.”

We tend to do everything on our own, with or without our limited strength, and we end up losing it.

Trusting God also means making room for him to act, move, and intervene. We cannot do everything but we can trust God in everything.

If you have cried already, then its time to rest and leave everything in God’s hands. Let him do his part. You have done yours.

If you have waited already, then its time to stop wearing yourself out. Be still, and know that God and his character as you wait. Believe that even in your waiting, He is working.

Walk in faith and not by fear today. Don’t worry about things God has already worked out in your life. You already did what you know best. Now, leave everything to God. He’s got you.

Its a wonderful poem. God is with us. Just Trust our faith. In times of this pandemic we need Him. Him Alone and the bible says that.

2 Chronicles 20:20
“Have faith in the LORD your God and you will be upheld; have faith in his prophets and you will be successful.”

Indeed God we will be Successful in this fight, We will fight Together Amen.

Hello, dear @Ruth
Great poem! I see it was done by M. S. Lowndes, very beautiful words, what is your opinion on it?
I like it because it shows some of the things that are the constant fight of the faith, the insecurities of believing in something we can’t see, but it is there, that’s why we believe to see, not see to believe.
And that’s why when feeling bad or uncertain the only thing to do is pray, that’s the best solution and the best thing to change attitude and find the solution we need.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero

Wow @Jean I really love this portion:

If you have cried already, then its time to rest and leave everything in God’s hands. Let him do his part. You have done yours.

Last week our pastor said that our tears are precious to God, He collects all of our tears because when we all get to heaven there will be no more crying. I am touched with what you said @Jean because this days I cry a lot to God, its probably my way of expressing helplessness and being desperate, and when I read this line I felt God placing His mighty hand at my shoulder saying “it’s okay to cry my son”. Thank you for this encouragement, thank you for allowing God to use you to touch other peoples’ lives.

1 Like

Oh. I’m glad to hear that @IamRichardJohn! Thank you for sharing the words of your Pastor too.
Let us always think that every tears and every struggles we face, He is always with us. We may not understand his plans, but there is a reason for everything.

“Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray for everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.”
-Philippians 4:6-7

1 Like

Hi this is a wonderful poem! @Jean
Whenever we feel helpless and alone, always remember that the Lord is with us. Whenever we feel doubt, always remember that the Lord has a plan for us. He is always watching over us no matter what we are going through. We shall strengthen our faith and lift everything up to Him.

I love all the words written in that Poem. But there are 3 sentences in the poem means a lot to me.

Sometimes it seems impossible
To trust in you, my Lord,
But then again, it’s all I have
When my back’s against the wall

Yes, it seems so impossible when things are complicated and having all disgrace not knowing what could happen next. But to Trust God is the most powerful way we can do.

The pressures forever mounting up
And worsens with little hope,
Though I pray and leave it with you,
It’s so hard for me to cope.

Yes. I felt the pressure this time. I’m thinking my dreams how can I achieve it wherein things are difficult now. But God says Don’t lose hope everything will be fine soon.

I know, O Lord, you teach us patience
Especially at those times,
You want us to trust completely,
Though answers are hard to find.

Thank you Lord, it is right you declares that we need to be patience enough because patience is a virtue and we can find peace through patience.

Hi @hbbm14 yes! Everything you said is true.
We cannot do everything on our own. We need God. But we need to trust him and have faith in all his plans. When trials and hardships comes our way, may we always remember;
Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.