Today as I was thinking about the Lord at work I stopped to have a little break

Today as I was thinking about the Lord at work I stopped to have a little break. Upon sitting I began eating a sandwich. I imagined Jesus sitting on the stool next to mine as I pulled it out and gently patted the seat as if to invite Him to join me. It was then I saw Him take the seat and I kept my hand there now lovingly on His lap. He began to tuck a napkin into His collar line. I giggled. Then I saw Him hold a fork and knife in His hands on the counter. Then He asked what’s for lunch. I handed Him a sandwich on a plate in the spirit. Then I saw Him cutting it and eating it with the knife and fork. I voiced to Him that I found Him adorable and amazing, as I was now smiling from ear to ear. While sitting and communing with my lovely lunch date, He reminded me that He had placed on my heart to share a couple visions.
So I begin writing to you again, to show you an incredible testimony of how absolutely wonderful and thoughtful He is. It’s best that you imagine what I write. Paint a picture as you read…
Thank You Lord for giving me a “pen” to share You with others. I love You Jesus.
A couple months back I was sewing at a round dining table. As I was stitching, playing worship music I thought how nice it would be to have someone to sew with. Not a minute later did He show up in a vision. The Lord was now sitting across from me. He had His own little project area set up, sewing machine and all. I then noticed He was wearing reading glasses down on His nose, as if to play on one of His descriptions in scripture. “Ancient of days.” I smiled and chuckled with surprise. He was hand sewing. I could see He was in deep concentration on what He was making. He looked contented. I thanked my dear friend for joining me, then I asked Him what He was making. He said, “It’s a surprise, You’ll see. Then just as soon as He said that the vision ended. I continued sewing and singing to the music playing in the background. Perplexed by the vision.
It wasn’t long before days turned into weeks and the vision was now at the back of my mind.
Then one day I was worshipping Him with my face touching the carpet and my knees bent below me. Bowing in reverence, pouring out my love for Him. I began to see again in the spirit. Visions of a little heart, and a monarch butterfly. Such quick glimpses. Then all at once there it was, a dress! What a surprise! Holy Spirit revealed to me this was the project the Lord was working on weeks past. He began to speak. “Do you like it? It’s for you, someday you will wear it.”
I truly believe I will wear it someday. I thought I would do a quick sketch of it while it was fresh on my mind. The colours don’t read as well as they did in my heart. Vibrant purple mulberry wine, and powder blue, it’s a dress that’s as girly as can be. He sees me as His little girl, and no wonder because He is after all my heavenly “Papa God.” Perhaps I’ll wear this on one of our garden walks in heaven, or dancing with Him in a great ballroom somewhere set in His kingdom, my precious Lord only knows. Eternity will tell.

Karla Royer

Beautiful I love how He is so relatable! The things He does and will do just to make His children happy. Like I never thought Jesus would be sewing a dress but it makes perfect sense! Of course He would sow something magnificent just for you. You are His daughter and He wants to make you smile this is a lovely share! Thank you! Hold on to His visions. They are such a gift, pure bliss!

Ariel Reynolds

What ? so you fit God into your world and fantasies ? That’s maybe nice or creepy - I don’t want a dress. The focus isn’t exactly on how can I make god fit into my world so it’s fun for me .

Mark Buchanan

What a lovely experience with our Lord.

Cindy Conklin

What a beaytiful sentiment…thanks for sharing with us!!!

Dee Patty

I believe you. Thanks for sharing that beautifull experience.

Hernandez Maria

I love this!! How blessed you are to have visions

Penny Meadows

I love this! I could picture it as you talked about it. I had a dream I was dancing in a ballroom. Looking like Cinderella I was dancing with my groom whom was dressed like a prince. I looked up at him and it was Jesus. I know Jesus is the King but in my dream he was my prince. I will never ever forget that dream it was so real. So I understand you visions all they way.

Rebecca Stauffer