Today I am going to share my personal testimony

MY FIRST LOVE
Today I am going to share my personal testimony about falling in love at a very early age and how some years later we broke up and it was over. One of the hardest things I ever went through. Those who knew me and went to school with me. Saw it first hand.
At the age of about 13 I saw my first love who I didn’t really get to know til I went to high school. I fell in love with my first love so quick. It happened before I ever really realized it. My first love was my everything.
My first love was their for me in the good time and the bad times. When I needed my first love the most. My first love was their to make me feel so much better. I tried so hard to leave my first love. But always went back to my first love. My first love was the love of my life. My first love was my whole world.
I would spend everyday with my first love. I would spend time with my first love in high school. In the morning, at breaks, at lunch, at night and 7 days a week if I could. We went to parties together. Hung out with friends together. But spent alot of time together alone
I lost friends and the people who loved me the most, because of my first love. My first love was that important to me. After high school we were still together as strong as we ever were. My first love introduced me to so many new things. I thought the bond we had could never be broken.
In 1990 I thought we had broke up for good. I thought it was over for good. The break up about killed me. But a month or so later we got back together. We picked up right where we left off.
In 1996 I realized the relationship we had the whole time was a total lie. It caused me more damage than it was worth. I began to ask God for help. ( My first love was drugs and alcohol ).
God destroyed the yoke I had of addiction. I fell in love with Jesus. He is my everything. I don’t want to live my life without him. I love him more today. Than I ever have. He is with me always. No matter where I go or what I do. He is their in the bad time and I want him their in the good times to. Jesus is my everything.

Paul Sweat

Thank God you found Jesus hallelujah Amen

Kathy Queen

Thank God you gave it all to Jesus

Jean Demarino

Yes you are shit can those poisons

Mary Crews

Thank God

Celestine Johnson

Amen and Hallelujah Powerful testimony My God!

Nicole Princess Hutchinson

Great message

Gloria Pena

Thank you for sharing, I love to hear what Jesus has done for us.

Betty Coveny DeBruin