Today I started to be a Sunday school teacher, I felt it is not easy. Does any one has experience and would like to recommend some materials?

Today I started to be a Sunday school teacher, I felt it is not easy. Does any one has experience and would like to recommend some materials?

Congratulations!

First, I have never been a Sunday school teacher. However, I remember Sunday school and I’m 58 years old!!! That’s quite an impression.

What impressed me most in Sunday school was hearing about the “big stories” in the Bible.
Noah and the Ark (and what happened… Genesis 6 I think, close around there) — you can read it straight from an easy reader version of the Bible.

Moses and the Exodus (Exodus 1 on)

Genesis and the Garden (Genesis 1-3)

Jesus and the Beatitudes (Matthew 5)

Any story about Jesus (any of the four Gospels: Matthew, Mark, Luke or John)

All of these can be found in the Bible.

i have not done this before, but i have seen a sister bought a lot of children books to study.

She knows various age children problem, and can communicate with them more.

That’s not easy work. I think children prefer visible materials. I recommend bible cartoons on the internet. Cartoons are not boring.^^

I know a very good program Christian for kid: kaoxiang dushuihui through Goodtv channel.

In each program, they will read a book and also cook some snacks: cake/pie etc . They combine these two things very well to guide kid to learn a topic.

Probably can have a try!

Is it not easy work for the adults teaching? Or not easy for the kids?

I know some good Chinese books about this, but I don’t know how to translate the names. I’m worried that my translation is not accurate.Can you read Chinese books?