- There is a level of maturity that when you become joyful for others when they receive things you haven’t rather than jealous.
- When fairness is judged from our vantage point rather than God’s it is always wrong.
- We must remember that the things God gives to people are to draw them to a more intimate relationship with Him and they may very well be things we don’t need but only want because others are getting them.
- John said, ‘ He must increase and I must decrease;” the best way for God’s glory to shine through your life is always humility.
- The devil has no weapon as powerful as humility.
- Once we truly release our rights to Jesus and accept his privileges in their place the devil becomes not such a problem anymore.
- The only place to take doubts for the Christian is to God and His word where they will be replaced with confidence and assurance.
- God has gifted us with the greatest privilege o all; to share the gospel with others and leading them to Christ; don’t miss out on it.
- For every person who does not choose God, I believe, He sends someone, maybe even you or me, to show them His love and bring them to Christ.
- Make up your mind in prayer today; are you going to be a reservoir that only takes in or a River that is always giving out?