๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐™จ๐™–๐™ซ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™จ๐™–๐™ซ๐™š / ๐™€๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ก ๐™จ๐™š๐™˜๐™ช๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฎ / ๐™ƒ๐™ฎ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง-๐™œ๐™ง๐™–๐™˜๐™š / ๐™๐™–๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™–๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š

โ€œ๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐™จ๐™–๐™ซ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™จ๐™–๐™ซ๐™š / ๐™€๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ก ๐™จ๐™š๐™˜๐™ช๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฎ / ๐™ƒ๐™ฎ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง-๐™œ๐™ง๐™–๐™˜๐™š / ๐™๐™–๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™–๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™šโ€
The gospel that Iโ€™ve mention above is influence by Martin Luther a priesthood way back around fifteen hundreds (1500โ€™s). The roman catholic are forbidding the people to read the bible and that very reason the people are manipulated by the teaching of the church such as the concept of ๐™ฅ๐™ช๐™ง๐™œ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ, ๐™จ๐™–๐™˜๐™ง๐™–๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™จ, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™–๐™ก๐™ข๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ช๐™ง๐™œ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ, ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™˜. In which, it is not biblical. He labeled those as ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ ๐™จ but we are saved by grace through faith. He believes that salvation is through faith alone and the only way of salvation. Yes, he is partly correct but not accompanied by โ€œ๐˜ผ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™šโ€. Through faith we have access to the grace which is in Christ. (Faith is the foundation)
What is ๐™›๐™–๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™? in~
Hebrews 11:1
[1]Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
It doesnโ€™t mean that once we believe (faith), call His name and confess with our mouth, and that it! All done we are now good to go.
These verses Romans 10:9-10 and John 3:16 are for the ๐˜ฝ๐˜ผ๐˜ฝ๐™€๐™Ž in Christ (๐™ˆ๐™„๐™‡๐™†). But as we walk into this journey we need to ๐™€๐˜ผ๐™ ๐™Ž๐™Š๐™‡๐™„๐˜ฟ ๐™๐™Š๐™Š๐˜ฟ. We cannot be spiritually babes all the time. We must be able to handle the TRUTH even if it is hard to swallow.
Luke 13:24
[24]Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.
These words from the Lord is not for the unbeliever but to those who believe in Christ.
The bible tells us about the ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ก ๐™ก๐™ž๐™›๐™š not ETERNAL SECURITY. This type of Gospel is casting out the fear of the Lord and a license to sin.
Proverbs 16:6
[6] โ€œ๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™›๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™‡๐™Š๐™๐˜ฟ ๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™™๐™š๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™š๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ก.โ€ --(Exodus 20:20)
It gives a ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™™๐™š๐™ก๐™ช๐™จ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ that we can do whatever we want since we already secured. These are passages for their justification.
๐™…๐™ค๐™๐™ฃ 10:28-29
[28]And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™จ๐™๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ข ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ˆ๐™ฎ ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™.
[29]My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; ๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™–๐™—๐™ก๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ข out of My Fatherโ€™s hand.
Yes, that is exactly what is says but the previous verse says;
๐™…๐™ค๐™๐™ฃ 10:27
[27]My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ก๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ข๐™š:
So it indicates that for those only who are following Christ in his footsteps, in righteousness, holiness and perfecting in Christ are not be able to be snatch away.
๐™„๐™‰ ๐™‹๐™ƒ๐™„๐™‡๐™Š๐™Ž๐™Š๐™‹๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™‡ ๐™‹๐™Š๐™„๐™‰๐™ ๐™Š๐™ ๐™‘๐™„๐™€๐™’
If you believe the eternal security doctrine, you will believe you can become a criminal, demon possessed, drunkard, serial rapist, murderer, sorcerer, witch doctor and remain saved?
๐˜พ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™œ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™› ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™™๐™ž๐™š ๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ?
~๐™๐™๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™จ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™๐™ค๐™ก๐™™๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™œ๐™ค๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ก ๐™ค๐™› ๐™จ๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™–๐™จ ๐™„ ๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™—๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™—๐™š ๐™”๐™€๐™Ž.
But is really what the bible says.

• Well, in fact we cannot judge about that ~ in
    1 Corinthians 4:3-5
    [3]But with me it is a very small thing that I should be judged of you, or of manโ€™s judgment: yea, I judge not mine own self.
    [4]For ๐™„ ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™–๐™—๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™ฎ๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›; yet am I not hereby justified: but ๐™๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™™๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™‡๐™ค๐™ง๐™™.
    [5]Therefore ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™™๐™œ๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™—๐™š๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ข๐™š, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God.
    This scripture alone debunk the โ€œOnce save is always save / Eternal security / Hyper-grace / Faith aloneโ€
    In the book of revelation chapter 2 & 3, Christ has a message to the seven churches :
    Ephesus - The Loveless Church
    Pergamos - The Comprimising Church
    Thyatira - The Corrupt Church
    Sardis - The Dead Church
    Laodicea - The Lukewarn Church
    Smyrna - Persecuted Church
    Philadelphia - The Faithful Church
    These are already a believer in Christ Jesus and confess with their mouths but still Jesus tell most of them to repent or else they will perish.
    Yes we are save by grace of God but it doesnโ€™t mean we will abuse his grace. (Hyper-grace)
    Jude 1:4
    [4]For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ค๐™™๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ, ๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™œ๐™ง๐™–๐™˜๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™‚๐™ค๐™™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ก๐™–๐™จ๐™˜๐™ž๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ๐™จ, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.
    2 Timothy 3:5
    [5]๐™ƒ๐™–๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™– ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ข ๐™ค๐™› ๐™œ๐™ค๐™™๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ๐™จ, ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™™๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฎ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง thereof: from such turn away.
    We must work out our own salvation with fear and trembling ( Philippians 2:12)
    It is not works of the law but works of the spirit. To walk in spirit and in truth.
    James 2:14-26 ( FAITH WITHOUT WORKS IS DEAD)
    -Iโ€™m not blaming Martin Luther for that but how people seeโ€™s it now a days are not what it seems to be.
    โ€”๐˜ผ ๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™‡ ๐™๐™Š๐™ ๐™ƒ๐™Š๐™‡๐™„๐™‰๐™€๐™Ž๐™Ž โ€”>

Endtime Revival

Good info, however, people confuse the different baptisms and try to umbrella all of it with either โ€œalways savedโ€ or โ€œsaved by continuous worksโ€ type of thing. The truth is it has to be rightly divided and applied to groups differently (2 tim 2:15). One group might receive the baptism of the Name, and take that in vain. The โ€œvainโ€ parts makes it worthless. Another group who receives the baptism of the Holy Spirit, they have that as a deposit and guarantee.

Brandilyn Chalmers

Pretty much most of the time, when you find issues that have seemingly contradictory scripture to back up 2 opposing views, it is because people are just not dividing and applying correctly.

Brandilyn Chalmers

Always save have no need for God, or to go to churchโ€ฆsince they are already save. But those of us that know that Salvation can be lost need God, need a pastor guidance and need to be with other that are serving God. Always Save mentality is a way to back track and feel over confidence with oneself.

Evelyn Morales

When I see posts about once saved always saved, the first verse that generally comes to mind is โ€œPride cometh before a fall.โ€

Gerald Largent

OSAS is a doctrine of a man a mere conclusion of a man that only cause division among christian 1 Corinthians 4:6 Now, brothers and sisters, I have applied these things to myself and Apollos for your benefit, so that you may learn from us the meaning of the saying, โ€œDo not go beyond what is written.โ€ Then you will not be puffed up in being a follower of one of us over against the other.

Anthony Reyes Urgelles

This is not true. God said your name can be removed ! He even said to one of the churches that if they donโ€™t repent he will remove the church.

Tracy Anderson

Thank you JESUS the cross did all THAT I COULD NOT AND THE POWER OF THE SON OF MAN DID IT FOR MEโ€ฆI SERVE GOD WHOLEHEARTEDLY AND HUMBLEโ€ฆBECAUSE SALVATION GAVE ME A NEW LIFEโ€ฆAMEN reverence 2 God almighty for saving my soul and opening the eyes of enlightenment to my heart thank you Jesus

Linda Rivera