Tough Guy's Life Turned Around When He Finds Abandoned Baby

People say I gave him a better life. The Truth is, he made mine worth living.

1 Like

Wow, this is amazing :sob: :heart: I can really feel his genuine love and care for the child. It made me miss and appreciate my parents more. Wow, thank you so much for this, @FaithinGod!

1 Like

Seeing this video makes me cry! I remember all the sacrifices of my parents and it really breaks my heart seeing news of abandon babies, and newly born babies thrown somewhere!.. nothing truly beats the feeling of having a baby, I swear! Although it is tiring at most times, but seeing your child smile and happy; washes away all your tiredness…:blush:

1 Like

Hello, dear @FaithinGod
This was great… I truly felt it in the heart. God finds distinct ways to give us purpose in life, and to give purpose to others too! He made this man save this baby, and by doing this he save himself too! Lovely story.
Thinking about it, people who adopt are one of the most kind people on the world, they want to give a child a better life, they just want to share their love. Bless them in the whole world.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero.

1 Like

This really brought me in tears! God uses the baby as an instrument to change the guy’s life. Who would have thought that this little angel will be God’s way to send him message. That this angel will about to give his life a purpose. Your sacrifices as a parent and being selfless in all ways for another human is the greatest form of love. Really, I miss my parents right now! Sometimes, we may never know the meaning of unconditional love until we became parents. Others say that being a parent is the most tiring yet fulfilling job in the whole world. I have seen them in my parents, and that’s for me is the greatest form of true love :slight_smile:

1 Like