Train a child!

A worker who does not need to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth shares with the one who seeks it (TRUTH) as a hidden treasure!

I have written to you, fathers, because you know Him who is from the beginning. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. I have written to you, young men, because you are strong, and the word of God abides in you, and you have overcome the evil one. Do not love the world or anything in the world for all that is in the world the desires of the flesh, the desires of the eyes, and the pride of life is not from the Father but from the world. Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight. Then you will find favor and high regard in the sight of God and man. The husband should fulfill his marital duty to his wife, and likewise the wife to her husband. Do not deprive each other, except by mutual consent and for a time, so you may devote yourselves to prayer. Then come together again, so that Satan will not tempt you through your lack of self-control. The wife does not have authority over her own body, but the husband. A woman must learn in quietness and full submissiveness. Likewise the husband does not have authority over his own body, but the wife. I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; she is to remain quiet with good deeds, as is proper for women who profess to worship God.

1 Timothy 2:10-12
1 John 2:14-16
Proverbs 3:4-6
1 Corinthians 7:3-5