Trump signs order allocating $50M for international religious freedom programs

President Donald Trump signed an executive order Tuesday instructing the U.S. State Department to prioritize international religious freedom in its implementation of foreign policy and budget $50 million per year toward the advancement of religious freedom.

The new order on “advancing international religious freedom” contains a number of instructions for the State Department and federal agency heads when it comes to promoting religious freedom abroad.

“Religious freedom, America’s first freedom, is a moral and national security imperative,” the executive order reads. “Religious freedom for all people worldwide is a foreign policy priority of the United States, and the United States will respect and vigorously promote this freedom.”

1 Like

Times are so volatile these days in the US that any mention of President Trump could turn confidential or be seen as a political statement. But regardless of the riots, regardless of who Donald Trump is and his past performance, it is truly admirable for the President of America, the most powerful man in the world, to place so much importance to religious freedom. This is an uplifting act by Trump and God is glorified.

1 Like

I don’t know if I will be happy with this news aside from all of his issue this past few days but still I will give him 5claps for this news.

@Jimmy_Ka I like this news. You are putting a large amount of money even though we are in a pandemic situation.
We are all hearing bad news from US country . I think media is manipulating everything right now. We must also see the goods news.
Indeed with this that Lord God is working everyday so he can spread the Love for us.

@Jimmy_Ka: I heard a lot of negative feedbacks regarding President Trumps leadership, because everyone viewed his acts as always his political will…But hearing and reading such news as these boost us spiritually, that there is still a good leader left as he never forgets the religious freedom for everyone. Kudos to the President!