Trust in the Lord With all your heart and lean not on your own understanding

1 Like

When we are struggling, it is God’s way for us to grow from things meant to break us. He wants us to get stronger day by day. Sometimes it’s hard to see his reasons behind all the dark days. But everything that hits us in life, we cannot deal it with our own. We may not always understand what He is doing, but always trust that He is never forgetting us. Maybe God makes us wait a little longer sometimes, but someday, He will make things happen when we least expect it. Always trust in Him, God will grant our wishes in the right time.

1 Like

It is true, personally I have undergo anxiety for the rest of th day and I become selfless. I forgot to prioritize myself as trusting God with all our heart and lean not our understanding.

Amen! We cannot go on with life by ourselves, we are not that strong if we are alone. But, we are the strongest if we are with Him, our Lord God. He gives us strength to battle our challenges, He is with us every step of the journey in life!

The first step toward trusting the Lord with all your heart is to accept His free gift of eternal life. To “trust in the Lord with all your heart” is possible because the Lord Himself has provided all the resources we need to be totally reliant upon Him, and if we are trusting Him with all our heart, there’s no room for anything else to be in control.