Unsure if this appropriate but my wife and I been trying to conceive for approximately 6 years now with no luck and she has PCOS

unsure if this appropriate but my wife and I been trying to conceive for approximately 6 years now with no luck and she has PCOS. We get reminded the biological clock is ticking for both of us from family aka her mother. I trust god but feel it’s best if stop trying for children and put that energy into ministry. Advice

Aj Verratti

Don’t give up start thanking God for your child

Scoop Mendenhall

Prayers for you conceiving and having a beautiful baby.

Trudie Works

If you both sit down together and pray about it together and truly trust God’s decision in what he wants to do he will show you favor one for trusting him and two for coming together as one…truly trust him in his decision he will give you more than yo… See more

Mike Busler

The Lord will allow the Seed to bloom be Patient, Trust in the Lord not momma in law . My grandson went thru the Same know they have a beautiful baby girl . It’s thru God’s understanding not of Ours. God bless you and your family. Be Patient.

Ricky Cantu

Focus on our LORD, and let Him decide when to send your babiesIf a 90 year old woman could conceive and give birth to a 100 year old man’s son…I’m pretty sure God can pull it off for you… See more

Julie Allen