USA in the Bible

I’ve heard it said that the United States is not mentioned in the Bible. I don’t agree with that. While not mentioned by name, America is mentioned in Revelation 18 as Babylon the great. What else could it be? That’s how it looks to me.

1 Like

Correct. United States is not mentioned in the Bible.
The Great Whore, Mystery Babylon was Jerusalem, and was destroyed exactly as per Revelation and the Olivet prophecy in AD 70. I recommend the Jewish Historian Flavius Josephus for those details as happened. Or you can find Youtube videos on it.

As I said, I disagree with the notion that the United States is not mentioned in the Bible. Can’t be Jerusalem. Revelation 18:3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies. Jerusalem? I don’t think so. I am aware of what happened in AD70. The book of Revelation was written around AD 96.

Yes, all nations drunk of the wine of the wrath of the fornication of the Pharisee/Levites. It is only Jerusalem ever being spoken of. No, the Book of Revelation was written and delivered to James the Pastor of the Jerusalem church in AD 69 to prepare them to flee prior to Christ destroying that old Jerusalem whore. Know your Bible sir.

John wrote Revelation while he was in exile on the isle of Patamos around 96AD. I actually do know my Bible, sir. I’m not interested in debate, so I’ll leave it at that.

Also, I’d be careful when using Youtube as a source of information. You can’t always trust the content. Disinformation is everywhere today.

I’d be careful not arguing against what you know nothing about sir. See my posts above. But thank you for your wrong opinion. Study to show yourself approved. Go to youtube, or wherever you want… I knew all these things from Scriptures and the in depth understanding of dates and times of writings prior to youtube even existing. Have you never read the works of the Jewish Historian Flavius Josephus? Obviously not. But for one not so studied I recommend you get the history from the video on youtube that I recommended. It is extremely accurate regardless of your ‘careful’ assumptions otherwise. I am glad you don’t want to argue. So I’ll assume you will follow these recommendations so that you will know what Jesus was talking about in the Olivet Prophecy and the Revelations. Peace.

I’ve run into people like you who use personal attacks or attempt to intimidate. I’ve learned that there is nothing anyone can do to help such a person. Only God can reach them.