Verse of the Day: August 4 ❣

3 Likes

“Paul describes one of these laboratories as the family, where children learn to obey God by obeying their parents,” he says. “When we are young, our parents represent the authority of God to us. In a way, they stand in for God for a time. We first learn to obey and submit to God by obeying and submitting to our parents.”

Children brings new hope. Many says as a promise from God that right parenting will produce children who keep the faith. May all the parents raise up a new generation of disciples who grow up with God’s words. Children will only know how to love by seeing how we or others love. If they are imitating us, and we are imitating God, children will grow up knowing what it means to follow Christ.

Hello, dear @kianna
Great verse the one of today… In a world of uncertainty, the words “childrens are the future” takes a lot of more meaning. We always believe and have faith, but how do we obtain it? We choose to follow Jesus Christ, but the path was shown to us by our parents, but good adults by so many people when we were young. That’s what we have to do for the kids of today.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero.

I really love this verse, @kianna. It gives me a sense of hope. Children are the future! We need to mold them into becoming Christ-like who not only cares about themselves, but also cares for their country, and the whole world. May they step on the right path into making the future better than before. I hope respect is given in both sides, children and adults, because as they grow up, different perspectives will really be heard. Let us both learn from each other so that the world will become a better place to live in for the future generations.