VERSE OF THE DAY: June 16th!

Those who live in the shelter of the Most High will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty. This I declare about the Lord : He alone is my refuge, my place of safety; he is my God, and I trust him.
Psalms 91:1-2 (NLT)

1 Like

Prayer:

Give me eyes to see, O LORD, and a heart to believe that you are there when I cannot see any evidence of your presence. Please be my protection in times of attack and my refreshment in times that bring soul-withering despair. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.

2 Likes

My Prayer and God Wisdom to me:

God sharpen me with your purpose in my life. Give me confidence and enrich me with knowledge which help me to succeed in life. Thank you for loving me Lord, even I fail to be righteous at all times. I find rest in the shadow of your guidance in life. Sometimes I doubt if I could have a better future because of this pandemic, I often ask myself - would I have the things I want to have? While asking this to myself, there is coming in my ears-trust the Lord will all your heart and with understanding by the time that He knows your struggles in life He will bless you more than what you expect to have. :pray:

1 Like

They call this verse as the soldier’s prayer. But it is not exclusive for soldiers only, this verse is a verse we can lean on whenever we feel afraid, we feel alone, we feel tired, or even when we feel defeated. What a God we have, assuring us that in Him we can find genuine rest. He is telling us that the rest the world is offering us is nothing compared to Him. He is saying that He alone is our ultimate rest and nothing else.

1 Like

I @kianna remember one of our community song below.
You can search it on youtube.
Just Sharing…

God is my refuge, my trust and my deliverer.
A help close at hand in times of distress.

So I will lift my eyes unto the mountains
From whence comes my help?
From the Lord, enthroned on high;
He is my rock and my salvation I’ll stand firm

1 Like

He knows your struggles in life He will bless you more than what you expect to have. Yes indeed! Amen to that! God will bless us in ways we cannot understand and did not expect! We have such a loving God that cares for us and is always with us when we struggle or when we are victorious!

Yes, with the Lord God, you will find the rest you have been longing for. He completes us and fills us with strength to overcome our battles.

Thank you so much for that recommendation, @arrol! God bless you!