VERSE OF THE DAY: June 25th

I lift up my eyes to the mountains— where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven, and earth.

Psalms 121:1-2 (NIV)

1 Like

Ask and you will receive! The Lord God is just right there waiting for us to call Him. Before you even asked, He already started to work on it! He is THAT amazing and loving! Thank you, Lord God!

1 Like

If you do not ask, the answer will always be no. Therefore, if you do not ask, you will not step forward and you will remain in the same place. I have been spending so much time thinking and always talking to God these past few days. I always ask for His guidance and help. Things are rough and heavy. I always pray to Him to bless me and help me become better, do better, feel better and may I always refuse to give up despite the struggles I experience. With God, everything is possible. Ask and you will receive.

1 Like

This psalm expresses assurance and hope in God’s protection, both day and night. He alone made the heavens and the earth. He is our rescuer. He alone is our deliverer and redeemer. We should never trust a lesser power than our heavenly father. I challenge you to look to him in the face of your fear. He is all-powerful. He watches over his children. Nothing is too difficult for him.

1 Like

True, it does not hurt to talk to God about what we want in life. He understands us and He will help us. When you’re working hard for something, it really feels different if you’re working together with the Lord.

Amen to that, @zayn22! God bless you! Praise the Lord Jesus Christ!