We are God's masterpiece!

Reflection from Nina Laird-Fusilli‎

You are a one in 7.135 billion.

There is no one else like you. Even if you are an identical twin, your DNA, your finger prints are like no one else. God’s word says He formed you in your Mother’s womb and you are fearfully and wonderfully made. No matter how ordinary you feel, God says You are Extraordinary!

Not one of us is common.

Just as a snowflake magnified is intricate and original, we are also one of a kind. Even more so. As God’s children, He knows every cell, every gene in your body. He knows the number of hairs on your head. Make no mistake, we are God’s masterpiece!

4 Likes

So then you are no longer strangers and aliens, but you are fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God, built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Christ Jesus himself being the cornerstone, in whom the whole structure, being joined together, grows into a holy temple in the Lord. In him you also are being built together into a dwelling place for God by the Spirit.

Ephesians 2:19‭-‬22 ESV

When Christ Jesus himself being the cornerstone, to everyone. From the word ‘Cornerstone’ it is such a great power of God. Aside from being a God’s masterpiece, we are also a cornerstone of God like what Reuben Morgan explains about Christ at the Cornerstone: " When the earth shakes, we look our feet and wonder what it is that we are standing on? When darkness seems to hide His face. In every high and stormy gale. Through the storm. My anchor holds". It is a desire to place emphasis on Jesus and a prayer that people everywhere- regardless of circumstance-will be encouraged to find hope in Christ the Cornerstone. I like how he emphasize the meaning of cornerstone like being a masterpiece of the Lord. Always remember we are born here in this world to be a good samaritan of God. We maybe encounter a lot of struggles-human made, natural calamity, relationship with people, attitude problem, family matters, and personal problems. With that all struggles, we might feel unloved, insecure and not important. But we are not alone, rest your arms to God highly and he will show your worth and how important you are. Have faith in him and always do what’s God will for you.

God’s greatest masterpiece of creation is you. And it is me. We are God’s greatest masterpieces.

As pointed out above, Ephesians says that “we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them” (2:10 nkjv). In addition to “workmanship” speaking of a poem or a work of art, it is a word that speaks of something that is perfect. It carries the idea of rhythm, orderliness, and beauty.

In life, we don’t necessarily see rhythm, orderliness, or beauty. And we can guarantee that we don’t see perfection. When we see ourselves, we tend to see our flaws. We see so many things that need to change.

But God says, “You are my work of art. You are my poem. You are my masterwork.”

God is not like a doting father who’s oblivious to his child’s faults. Rather, He is your all-knowing, yet all-powerful Father in heaven who can envision what you will be when it is all said and done.

God can look at you and can see what you will become before you have actually become it.

We look at ourselves and say, “I don’t get it. This doesn’t look like a perfect person. This doesn’t look like a work of beauty.”

But you are a work in progress. It is a process that doesn’t happen overnight. It is going to take all of your life on Earth. It won’t be completely finished until you get to heaven.

Then you will see that you indeed are a perfect work of art — God’s masterpiece.

A wonderful reminder for those people who think they are not worth loving. For those people going and struggling through a toxic relationship, know that God made you unique and you deserve better! For those people who lost hope on themselves, just know that God will never give up on you! God created you uniquely! I pray that those who have been constantly being compared by someone else will know this! We are all unique! We are all God’s masterpiece!
Thank you for this!

Thank you! This is very timely. He made us from the tips of our toes to the hairs in our head. He is truly a loving God who made us in His own image and likeness!
Jeremiah 29:11-13 “For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you. You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart.”
We all have a purpose in this world. Remember that God is always there, watching over.

Wow, thanks for this reminder! It so timely. Lately, I am feeling down because I was betrayed by my best friend. She was like a sister to me. She knows me more than any one, aside from God of course. I prioritized her and even gave up things for her. The betrayal made feel unimportant and insecure. It made me distance myself from other people. I am scared that they will do the same thing and would make my feelings worse. This reflection comforted me. God created us in His image and likeness. He looks beyond us; He sees our hearts. I know that I am forever His princess and that is what matters. Thank you!

Yeah its true we are God’s masterpiece and also we are loved by Him by giving Jesus his one and only son to hang to that cross and crucify so that we experience freedom and be saved. Thank you Lord Jesus for your love we dont deserved it but you choose to Love us.

Hello dear @faithpixel
Very good reflection by Nina Lard-Fusilli, we sometimes forget how we are God’s art, we were done by his own image. And we know he is perfection! So we at least have the potential to reassemble…
Even with it, we are unique, I myself have a twin brother, and we have a thousand differences between both. Every person is a miracle, and a unique one! That’s one of God many gift to all of us.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero

No matter what, there’s no one like you in this world we have our own character we don’t share the same expression in life. But we are wonderfully and fearfully made by God.

The Bible says, “You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother’s womb. Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvelous – and how well I know it.” (Psalm 139:13-14 NLT)

We are all born unique…There’s no one else like you or me in the entire world. There never has been and there never will be. So let’s just stop feeling insecure and love ourselves more as God loves us so dearly.

Its a nice Topic i remember this “God’s Masterpiece” is one of our Topic in our conference. Its a theme not a topic to be exact. Anyways i remember this because the topic is all about family that you have right now. How do you treasure them or how do you make so much time with them. Its a perfect topic now because of this pandemic we are all in one place. Im discovering some attitudes that i never seen before because half of time is focusing in career and etc.
I can say in whole God has created a Very Good Masterpiece.

1 Like