We are in the last days. Jesus said as in the days of Noah so shall be the coming of the son of man

We are in the last days. Jesus said as in the days of Noah so shall be the coming of the son of man they were eating and drinking marrying and giving in marriage and do not until Noah entered into the ark that it was the end. The time of Noah was the time of violence according to Genesis. We see marrying and giving in marriage now and we also see Murder By abortion we see violence throughout the world we just seen cities burning. Jesus said in the last days that the world would be like Sodom and Gomorrah in the time of lot. The people of Sodom and Gomorrah twerked after unnatural sex. We see pedophilia, homosexuality, same-sex marriage, transgenderism, bestiality, and such filth that destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah. We see a church call laodicea that made God sick with not a letting Jesus come in. We see the sexual trash involved with church. We need to repent we need to turn to the Lord before the window is closed. If you are saved I pray you grow in Grace and knowledge of the Lord and if you’re lost I pray you seek Jesus the Jesus of the Bible while he may be found. We need to repent and seek the Lord.

Jefferson Eugene Eirhart

The destruction comes before the rapture. Read this:Jeremiah chapters 50 and 51 make it easy to prove that Mystery Babylon is America. It just depends if a person is searching for the truth or not. In America’s destruction they will experience a lot of what Egypt experiences in their destruction. That’s the way God works. Sometimes He shows us what’s going to happen before it happens through a similar event. An example would be just like this vaccine is a precursor to the mark of the beast!! Let me make myself clear: the vaccine isn’t the mark of the beast but one can see how easy it will be to enforce everyone into receiving the mark of the beast. So if America is this symbolic Babylon that the Bible mentions then will America experience…So here is an example of what God will unleash on America. Now just think: why does America have more tigers than any country in the world???The Noisome Beast The Noisome Beast - YouTube

Ras Bayles

If America is the daughter of Babylon according to Jeremiah 50 and 51 she doesn’t get destroyed until the end of the tribulation.

Jefferson Eugene Eirhart

It is not the “last days” as the pre-trib rapture people think. It is judgment without a double but we have much to do as the body of Christ: Matthew 28:16-20The Great Commission[16] Now the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain to which Jesus had directed them. [17] And when they saw him they worshiped him, but some doubted. [18] And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. [19] Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, [20] teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”

Danny Cary

Jesus said in Matthew 24 that the generation that sees Jerusalem come completely under Jewish control would be the last generation

Jefferson Eugene Eirhart

Call in His name and He comes and rescue you from all the filthiness and chaos of the world!

Caridad B. Monroe

Yes

Elsa Van Dyk

Amen&Amen!!! Hallelujah

Yashica Beulah