We are in the last days

We are in the last days. Jesus said as in the days of Noah so shall be the coming of the son of man they were eating and drinking marrying and giving in marriage and do not until Noah entered into the ark that it was the end. The time of Noah was the time of violence according to Genesis. We see marrying and giving in marriage now and we also see Murder By abortion we see violence throughout the world we just seen cities burning. Jesus said in the last days that the world would be like Sodom and Gomorrah in the time of lot. The people of Sodom and Gomorrah twerked after unnatural sex. We see pedophilia, homosexuality, same-sex marriage, transgenderism, bestiality, and such filth that destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah. We see a church call laodicea that made God sick with not a letting Jesus come in. We see the sexual trash involved with church. We need to repent we need to turn to the Lord before the window is closed. If you are saved I pray you grow in Grace and knowledge of the Lord and if you’re lost I pray you seek Jesus the Jesus of the Bible while he may be found. We need to repent and seek the Lord.

Patric Sheppard

We are close be ready

Daniel Dixon

Lord! Save my children.

Dee Dotson Dickens

Lord open my spiritual eyes so that I may see what you are doing in my life.

Joseph Mogire

Soon and very soon

James McNair Brown

So what’s my part?

Mark Buchanan

Lord remove the scales from eyes to see the truth in the bible. Jesus is coming soon .

Elizabeth Fleming

What else was going on in Noah’s day. The giants were here. Came from mixing humans and angels DNA. Thus Vax does change your DNA. Ppl become a different species no longer made in the image and likeness of God.

Tom King