“We are no longer bound by law because we have Grace.” What does that mean to you? What law do we follow?

“We are no longer bound by law because we have Grace.”
What does that mean to you?
What law do we follow?

Christy Pearson Hall

1 Corinthians 7:19 Circumcision is nothing and uncircumcision is nothing, BUT THE KEEPING OF THE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD. PAUL’S WORDS. DOES PAUL CONTRADICT PAUL?

Mary Burroughs

Matthew 5:17 (“Do not think that I have come to abolish Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.”

Ruben Halili

Because grace does what the law couldn’t do the law condemns without any solution and hence referred to as a ministration of death but grace forgives and gives a privilege to sit sdebyside with the King of Kings in heavenly places

Jamali Jay Ngoma

You have to learn about the law. Then you have to repent of sin and die of your old ways. Then you are baptized and born again into a life of grace without sin. When you are born again your no longer bound by the law because you desire not to break it and to live a life of righteousness.

Dustan Larkins

We are Not living under the Law of Moses , In saying that that does not mean we are not to strive and Do our best to Obey and follow the Ten Commandments . Jesus Died on the cross for My and Your’s Sins . That means we have his Blood covering our Sins Yet we should love and compassion and Show the love of Jesus in our hearts everyday. And if we truly Accepted Jesus and invited Him into your Heart we wont be living in Sin continuously . Because the holy spirit should convict of us , and we should strive to Live a Godly Life .

Paul Dusch

The Bible clearly states that the law was until John the Baptist, and that Jesus brought grace and truth. We now have to focus on obeying the teachings of Jesus because it’s the truth.

Ryan Christian

15 “If you love Me, keep My commandments. 16 And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever— 17 the Spirit of truth, (V)whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you (W)and will be in you. John 14:15-17

Ali Noel