We are saved by faith alone and works. Your faith alone and Jesus’s works

We are saved by faith alone and works. Your faith alone and Jesus’s works.

Tate Priddy

The Holy Spirit empowers us to obey and follow Jesus…so by faith, obeying and following means we have to work out our own salvation…Jesus needs our cooperation for us to have eternal life.

Oscar Nuňez

And NOT works, all it takes is faith!

Cindy Baxter

Humble yourself, Examine yourself, Deny yourself Daily pick up Your cross, Jesus said those who do not are NOT Worthy of HIM.Active participation Required, to be worthy of Jesus Christ.Matthew 10:38And he who does not take his cross and follow after Me is not worthy of Me.DAILY deny flesh deny self more active participation Luke 9:23Then He said to them all, “If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow Me.NOT Walking according to Flesh, IN Flesh you have condemnation Romans 8:18 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.2 Corinthians 13:5Examine yourselves as to whether you are in the faith. Test yourselves. Do you not know yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you?—unless indeed you are disqualified.1 John 3:8-98 He who sins is of the devil, for the devil has sinned from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil. 9 Whoever has been born of God does not sin, for His seed remains in him; and he cannot sin, because he has been born of God.Revelation 3:5He who overcomes shall be clothed in white garments, and I will not blot out his name from the Book of Life; but I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels.Galatians 5:19-2119 Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lewdness, 20 idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies, 21 envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.1 Corinthians 6:9-119 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, 10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And such were some of you. But you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God.1 Timothy 4:1-2The Great Apostasy4 Now the Spirit expressly says that in latter times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons, 2 speaking lies in hypocrisy, having their own conscience seared with a hot iron,DOCTRINE WHICH ACCORDS WITH GODLINESS 1 Timothy 6:3-10Error and Greed3 If anyone teaches otherwise and does not consent to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which accords with godliness, 4 he is proud, knowing nothing, but is obsessed with disputes and arguments over words, from which come envy, strife, reviling, evil suspicions, 5 useless wranglings of men of corrupt minds and destitute of the truth, who suppose that godliness is a means of gain. From such withdraw yourself.6 Now godliness with contentment is great gain. 7 For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out. 8 And having food and clothing, with these we shall be content. 9 But those who desire to be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and harmful lusts which drown men in destruction and perdition. 10 For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil, for which some have strayed from the faith in their greediness, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.Obedience keep commandment, godliness, actively PURSUE righteousness be Blameless without spot1 Timothy 6:11-14The Good Confession11 But you, O man of God, flee these things and pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, gentleness. 12 Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, to which you were also called and have confessed the good confession in the presence of many witnesses. 13 I urge you in the sight of God who gives life to all things, and before Christ Jesus who witnessed the good confession before Pontius Pilate, 14 that you keep this commandment without spot, blameless until our Lord Jesus Christ’s appearing,2 Timothy 2:19Nevertheless the solid foundation of God stands, having this seal: “The Lord knows those who are His,” and, “Let everyone who names the name of Christ depart from iniquity.” Jude 44 For certain men have crept in unnoticed, who long ago were marked out for this condemnation, ungodly men, who turn the grace of our God into lewdness and deny the only Lord God and our Lord Jesus Christ.Matthew 10:28And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. But rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.Matthew 15:14Let them alone. They are blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind leads the blind, both will fall into a ditch.”

Rick Kennedy

For by grace are ye saved, through faith, and that not of yourselves it is the gift of God.

Cliff Beverly

Fernando Silva

Your good works are the evidence of your faith. If you show no good fruit, you are not a child of God, period.

Jason Huggins

We are saved by grace. Our works have nothing to do with it. It is all because of the cross no amount of works we do will ever get us into heaven. Jesus is the way the truth and the life no one goes to the father except through him.belive and trust in him and he will give you the gift of eternal life.

Alex Sweetland